NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOES WITH AWARD-WINNING DESIGN AND CUSHIONED COMFORT.
These men's neutral running shoes powered world-class runners to victory in the Boston Marathon®. The shoes feature the energy-returning benefits of Boost cushioning riding under a durable mesh upper. Quarter panels provide targeted support, while the moulded heel counter gives a locked-down fit.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Engineered mesh upper is a lightweight, breathable second skin providing a supportive, comfortable fit; Energy Rail midsole made of Cloudfoam helps to support and guide the foot
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Padded tongue for instep comfort; Optimised forefoot construction for a roomier toe
- Seamless lightweight TPU quarter panels for support with every step; Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Weight: 326 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Product colour: Solar Orange/Night Metallic/Hi-Res Red