The ideal top value table for outdoor and indoor use in the home, garden and schools where storage space is limited.
- 10mm playing surface.
- The top has the strength of steel and the feel of wood and provides a long playing life.
- The top incorporates a coating of polyurethane paint which protects it from adverse weather conditions.
- Protective, strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
- Legs fold in for storage.
- 2 wheels on each half for easy movement.
- Stores away using minimal space.
- Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1.
- Includes a Butterfly Outdoor net and post set.
- Includes 2 outdoor polypropylene bats with reversed rubber and 3 quality practice balls.
- Includes full size protective cover.
- Choice of attractive green or blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
- 5 years guarantee (table only).
- Ready assembled.
- Delivery: 5-7 working days with a two man specialist delivery service.
- In use: 9' long x 5' wide x 2' 6" high (275 x 153 x 77cm)
- Storage: 4’ 8” high x 5’ wide x 6” deep (142 x 153 x 14cm)
- Unpacked weight: 71kg